Clockface Beauty Post Shave Balm
ELEMI & BLACK PEPPER
Drawing on the natural power of elemi and black pepper, this soothing, smoothing balm is an essential aid to healing – hydrating and treating the skin after even the closest shave.
Clockface Beauty has taken the time-honoured healing properties of eight oils, plus avocado, mango butter and candelilla, and combined them into a natural remedy to follow the everyday shave.
Fortified with vitamin E to promote the skin’s elasticity and youthfulness, our balm uses elemi essential oil to add lustre and sheen, toning, tightening and promoting healing at the cellular level. Naturally antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, it calms the everyday irritations that follow shaving and taps into the power of black pepper berries to smooth lines, soothe skin and stimulate the senses.
- Suitable for even the most sensitive, dry or oily skin
- Rich in vitamins C and E to nourish skin and fight the signs of ageing
- Rapidly absorbed into the skin for a quick and convenient post-shave conditioner
- Naturally hydrating and moisturising, calming the everyday irritations of shaving
- Promotes long-term healing of skin cells and protection from damage
- Carries the powerful, pleasing aroma of black pepper to invigorate skin and senses alike
We recommend for all your treatments to be stored out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dry place. As these products are 100% natural and made without synthetic stabilising chemical, with the balms and scrubs if you accidentally leave too long in the heat, the texture may become looser, in this instance just leave in the fridge and the treatment will return back to its usual consistency.
Free Delivery Over £35
Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For: £4
Royal Mail 2nd Class: £2.50
DPD 2 working days: £7
Germany / France / Denmark: £22
Italy / Spain / Portugal / Greece: £27
Rest of Europe / USA / Canada: £37
Orders are generally dispatched following working day. Ordered placed on Sunday / Monday / Tuesday will not be dispatched until the Wednesday.
Please bear in mind UK Bank Holidays when making your orders, as the postal service will be delayed.